- About The Firm
- Practice Areas
- Attorney Profiles
- Contact Information
MICHAEL J. WALL
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Franchise Law
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate
- J.D., Chicago Kent College of Law, with honors, 1975
- B.A., University of Illinois, 1972
- Law clerk to Justice Edward J. Egan, Illinois Appellate Court, 1975.
- Law clerk to Justice John M. O'Connor, Jr., Illinois Appellate Court, 1976.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
In his thirty years of practice as a litigation and transactional attorney, Mr. Wall has handled an extensive array of business-related matters for individuals and large and small corporations. Mr. Wall has represented some of the world's largest companies in complex franchise, real estate, construction, environmental and general business matters, both in litigation and in transactions.